5.0
Additional Fees

I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years.They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense.

Their people are clean, polite and professional. I would not consider working with another Heating and AC company. They are also extremely community oriented. 'Giving back' is apart of their culture.

We had a situation where a child set off our fire alarm. The computer system shut down the heating system. This is done to keep the fire from spreading. We could not reset the system and the alarm company could not figure it out.

I Called Webber and Grahn and they sent someone out who took a couple hours finding the problem.

It was not in their equipment but connected with the alarm system.Their technician took the time to teach the alarm guy how to fix his system.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Weber and Grahn Heating and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Weber and Grahn Heating.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Weber and Grahn Heating to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Weber and Grahn Heating?

Comments